Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nasihah




 In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful.                                        ( 1/1/2553)
All praises belong to Allah, the lord of the worlds and peace and blessing of Allah be upon the Prophet Muhammad and his family and his followers.

Al  Salaamu ‘alaykum warahmatullaah wabarakatuh.
Dear : Brother Muslim Roka
Topic: Take care your health
                Hey my brother Muslim, we have been learning in this university together for a long time. It may be four years. We learn so hard everyday, and we always do activities when we are free. Sometimes we feel so tired with our jobs. But I think you are more tired than me because I know you have to teach some students at high school somewhere in Pattani many days so you have to back and forth almost everyday. Sometimes you have to teach in the morning then you have class at university in the afternoon, so I feel you are very tired to go and fro. I do believe that you are really good student that I have ever seen before. You always accept when someone ask you to do something, you never deny the suggestions from people. That is good I think but it should not be always because you need your time for your health too. Allhamdulillah, thank Allah that I have a diligent and serious friend in every work because sometime it makes me being more active. I really proud when I see you are doing some jobs like reading books because you really read books a lot, I try many times to do as same as  you do.

Anyhow my brother, all you have done are good but one thing that I really concern about you, it is your health. I am sorry in advance that I have to write this letter to remind you to take care your health because I afraid that it will be late if I do not tell you right now.  You know brother, you look unwell right now. Your body is getting thin and every thing dilapidated because you always busy with the studying, meeting, teaching, doing activities and reading since after Subhi prayer in early morning till evening and night and you always sleep late. You lack your time for taking rest and exercising. You have no time not only for our friends but also for yourself. Do you remember, we were very close before, we always had meals together, took motorbike together for going somewhere and we always had a lot of telling stories when we were together but now everything become the old stories. Though, we stay in the same dormitory but we almost do see to each others. I can see you for a little minute, even a little minute you stay with us but you also stay for reading books. However, it is good for learners should do. But right now your health is really important. I know you get a back pain right now but I cannot help you so much. I just prey and write this letter for you. That is why I remind you to omit some of your jobs or activities. Otherwise you will be worse than now. Remember brother, you have to walk together with us for along time so do not let your health destroyed and sickness. Do you remember Allah said in the al Quraan in surah Al-Anfaal ( 8:60) that “ Take care your health and prepare your strong as much as possible” and the Prophet said “ the believer who is stronger is better than the one who is week and verily Allah loves the beleiver who is healthy and stronger than the one who is week”.
So I would like to remind you brother to take care your health carefully. I really believe that it will be better if you are knowledgeable and healthy. Actually, I also used to work very hard so I had no time to meet friends, had exercise and took a rest but after that I felt my body got unwell so I changed my mind to be justice with myself. We must be both physical and spiritual strong. You know the healthy is an important cause to increase our Imaan.  I always remember the some words of al Quraan surah An-Naba’  (78:9) that “ Allah makes the sleep for human rest”. So it means taking rest is also very important, otherwise Allah would not say. Finally, I hope you will not forget my Naseehah and do not forget to pray for me, my family, all our teachers and all of Muslim brothers after you pray for yourself ok? And I am really sorry if I say some things make you feel unpleased, but the reality I want to see you healthy and being my good friend forever.

1 comment: